New Pool Test Results Need Help

I would like to go with BBB method. What do you suggest now ?

Welcome to the forum. :lol:

This may sound just a little harsh but it's not meant that way....If you are interested in BBB then you must start taking charge of your pool. Have you read the ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry in Pool School? Does it make sense? The sooner you get involved in learning what your test results mean and how to adjust them the soonwer you will become a BBB'r.

Questions and thoughts.....

1. What is Endura?

2. Shock is a process you do to your pool. It is not a product although the pool stores will have you believe that it is. What was the ingredients listed on the package?

3. delete

4. What is your pH after the addition of the muriatic.

5. Skip the chlorinating tabs for now....unless you have purchased a whole bucket...let us know.

6. Our advice will often conflict with the pool store. You will not be able to cherry pick but will have to use the advice here (and become a BBB'r) or use the advice of the pool store.

7. Tell us how your water looks.

8. take a look at other posters sigs and enter the pertinent info for your pool in your sig. That'll help

Again, don't take it as harsh but rather some direct advice to get you started quickly and effectively. YOu will need to do a lot of reading in Pool School and ask a lot of questions.

Endure - Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate
Shock - Calcium Hypochlorite
PH 7.8
Water is clear
And yes I have read Pool School.
I what to go with BBB Method and get away from pool store.
I know I need to add bleach and stabilizer but how much.
Also what else would you like in my sig about my pool ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.