If any reading this is a moderator for Pool and Spa Forum...

Apr 23, 2008
StL, MO
I'm able to login, but every time I open a new thread I'm logged out. I'm unable to post. I'm not sure why this is happening (using Firefox w/ no script but I've granted permanent permissions). Please help, and thanks!

I sent a PM to the "webmaster" so hopefully whatever is wrong will get fixed. "View New Content" shows new content but the links to the new posts return blank pages, though one can click on the forum/category and progress from there.

chem geek said:
I sent a PM to the "webmaster" so hopefully whatever is wrong will get fixed. "View New Content" shows new content but the links to the new posts return blank pages, though one can click on the forum/category and progress from there.

Richard, still no go. I sent you a pm w/ my contact info - pls forward to the webmaster or a moderator. Thanks!!!

They did a major upgrade in the spring, I didn't see any new announcements but what do I know. I've been checking in a couple times a week but like chem geek said, I click on anything and it forgets I'm logged in.
--paulr

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.