Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: If any reading this is a moderator for Pool and Spa Forum...

1. Back To Top    #1

If any reading this is a moderator for Pool and Spa Forum...

I'm able to login, but every time I open a new thread I'm logged out. I'm unable to post. I'm not sure why this is happening (using Firefox w/ no script but I've granted permanent permissions). Please help, and thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: If any reading this is a moderator for Pool and Spa Forum...

I sent a PM to the "webmaster" so hopefully whatever is wrong will get fixed. "View New Content" shows new content but the links to the new posts return blank pages, though one can click on the forum/category and progress from there.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by chem geek
    I sent a PM to the "webmaster" so hopefully whatever is wrong will get fixed. "View New Content" shows new content but the links to the new posts return blank pages, though one can click on the forum/category and progress from there.
    Richard, still no go. I sent you a pm w/ my contact info - pls forward to the webmaster or a moderator. Thanks!!!

4. Back To Top    #4

That site now logs me off right away as well, so I am no longer able to send a PM. Sorry.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks like they're doing a major upgrade so that may be the reason it's doing that. Give it a few days and try again.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

They did a major upgrade in the spring, I didn't see any new announcements but what do I know. I've been checking in a couple times a week but like chem geek said, I click on anything and it forgets I'm logged in.
    --paulr
    BBB "Intermediate Swimmer"
    IG plaster pool 18.5K gal, Hayward Pro-Grid DE filter, 3/4 HP Hydramax II; Polaris 380, 3/4 HP booster
    AG spa 325 gal, probably Sundance of some kind
    Water testing instructions on one page

7. Back To Top    #7

As noted in this post the site was hacked and the webmaster of the site reinstalled software. That is now done and the site is working properly again.