Jul 13, 2010
Fairfield near Cincinnati OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
need your advice please for new pool owner:

our new ABG (added water on Aug 2) has been a blast and crystal clear thanks to this forum, pool school, pool calc and the BBB method.

over a couple of weeks but much closer over the last several days i have been focusing in on what i think are sand particles (or something) trapped behind the deep end wall and liner - its in about three areas, anywhere from 5-10 to 20-30 close patterned spots/now small, sharp 'bumps' in the liner, some near the bottom, others about 12-14" up the wall. ... otherwise the pool install seems AOK.

no water loss yet but some of those particles/bumps/spots feel, to me, to be rather pointed, almost sharp.

is this bad - should i call the installer - will he/i have to dump water and remove that end of the liner and clean?

b.t.w., this is in the end that the water trucks dumped the initial 8k gal to stretch the liner (all too bad because, otherwise, the liner looks to be perfectly installed).

thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.