Got my morning workout

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
I'm on late shift this week at work, but I still wake up early (I'm an old man, now, I guess) so I get to putter around for a couple hours. So... sat down at the patio table with my coffee and cigarettes, my TF100, and my speedstir, and did the full round of tests. Dosed the pool, then got my workout by brushing the whole thing with the whale brush. Feels like it's time for a nap.

Got another morning workout

I started out as a repeat of the other day, but there were a few flecks in the bottom, so I hauled out the vacuum. It's easy to do when the sun is still hidden behind the neighbor's house - no glare.

But then I saw a bunch of grit in the spa, stuff that the vacuum just won't pull up. The water is a comfy 81, even at 7:00, so off with the vacuum head, and climb in with the hose. I got so carried away that I didn't notice how low I'd pulled it, then water started spilling from the pool into the spa! But I got 90% of the shingle grit I've been chasing all season. The pool felt so nice, I really hate to go to work today.

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.