2007 8110

Jul 16, 2010
Bought on Craigslist an intex 8110 pump. The green light never comes on. By what I've read on here if I see bubbles at the return about 10 minutes later my 8110 is working right? Water been clear for 2 months now, THX

Welcome to TFP!

The 8110 is a salt water chlorine generator and typically, if you see little bubbles coming from the return, this is an indication that your cell is generating chlorine.

IF your water has been clear for two months, it would stand to reason that you have FC in there. Unless you have been adding your chlorine from another source, that would tell me that your 8110 is generating it. Do you have any test results for us?

Wal-mart 6 way hth strips very hard to read accurately. Put 2 gallons of bleach 3 days apart at first fill. Tf100 is on the way. The pool is 16x48 approx 5060 gallons. Bought whole set-up on Craigs for 200.00. Can you use the BBB method with a swg, to tweak things? So far no algae or anything, water very clear.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.