Hayward Swimpure Plus

Aug 12, 2010
I just had a Hayward Swimpure Plus installed and I am confused about the different readings i see when I press the "diagnostics" button. Can someone please tell me what the different numbers indicate?

From the manual
Diagnostic Displays
Be sure to have the following information
Sequential pushes of the small "diagnostic" button next to the LCD display will cause the Swimpure RJ to display the following information:
1. Pool temperature (degrees Fahrenheitor/Celsius)
2. Cell voltage (typically 22.0 to 26.0 volts when chlorine is being generated ,other-wise 30-35V)
3. Cell current (typically 2.50 to 4.00 amps when chlorine is being generated, other-wise 0 amps)
4. Desired Output % ("0P" -- "100P" depending on knob position )
5. Instant salinity (-xxxx ppm or -x.xx grams/Liter)
6. Product name sent to the display ("AL-6" signifies "Swimpure" (STD), ("AL-7 signifies "Swimpure RJ Return-Jet")
7. Software revision level (r1.xx)
On the 8th push of the button the display will revert back to the default salt display. Also, if the button is not pushed for 30 seconds, the display will revert back to the standard salt display.

This is great! I've had my salt system (swim pure 15) a few months now and always wondered what all of these numbers meant.

Mine does have one additional reading. After the software revision (r1.58) it has what looks like a capital E, but without the uppermost horizontal leg, followed by -15. Kind of like this: E-15

Any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.