Hi we re opened the pool on Fri of last week to fix sloping. We opening per PS this time and used the Di Cholr for 4 days and are now waiting for the chlorine levels to go down. We have the pool in partial shade so it takes a long time to go down...
As we wait we have had LOTS/TONS of rain in the last 3 days..With my Chorline levels so high I am reluctant to add bleech after the rain, and am wondering if since the chlorine is high do I need to up it after a heavy rain or only if it is lower ??
Also On friday I am going out of town for 3-4 days so the pool will be unused during this time...COnsidering the above do i need to do anything before i leave?
I do not have a proper test kit, working on that for next year so this is not exact (oto) and I have not had time to go to Pool Store to confirm
FC 12-15 ish ( was Orange yesterday today after rain it is school bus yellow) I dilute 3/1 ratio to get the 12-15 estimate
CYA - waiting to test but it should be around 30 based on addition of di chlor give take due to rain.
Sorry for the estimates... hopefully next year good kit ( I test with the walmart drop kit 4 now) I brush and vacumme pool 1x wk or as needed.
Clarity is wonderful, except after vaccuming or playing it gets a little cloudy with particles...but they settle and it is clear again.