Three questions actually:
1. If your kid goes to a lake and swims (say Lake Michigan) and then comes home and jumps in your pool without washing their suit or taking shower, can the algae from the lake infect your pool with algae? (Potentially dumb question, we know...)
2. If one can safely swim in a lake, and the lake contains algae, why is it unsafe to swim in your pool when the level of CC's is higher than .5 (I believe that is the number I read here somewhere)? Just thinking about it, I would imagine a lake's level of CC's is much higher than .5, or is that completely incorrect? (potentially dumb questions number 2 and 3!!