Nazareth, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
Now that I've conquered the BBB method, after reading a lot of other great info on this forum I'm now contemplating adding salt to my pool for the apparent silky feel it and shimmering look it provides. I don't have a SWG, but I understand you can still add salt to your pool for these other benefits.

So my question is what is the best way to measure salt? The only thing I'm seeing out there are test strips. Is that the recommended method used for this testing?

WalMart sells a combination kit of salt test strips plus another vial or 6-way test strips, but it's $16.99 and a waste of at least half of the supplies as I no longer use 6-way test strips (I've seen the TF100 light!!). I checked online and Leslie's apparently sells a salt test strip kit for $12.99.

I just wasn't sure if there was a drop test or something else available and thought I'd check with my expert TFP friends first! :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.