Since we put it up I have treated it like a baby in regards to monitoring chemicals. I have managed very well with a 6 way HTH kit as I am out of work for the summer and couldn't rationalize the TF 100 (which I am def getting next year)
To make a long story short our pool has been very nicely balanced and within the TFP limits. When I left last evening the chlorine was sort of high 6/7 (got a little heavy handed with the chlorine) and I wrote it in my log. Because I have been busy my dh decided to take it upon himself and check the chlorine and pH last night. (Did he check the log to see what it already was? Noooooo!!!!)
He must have misread the colors because he added 10% chlorine (not sure how much--maybe 8-12 oz) and now the reading I get are and orangey-amber hue! There is not even that color on my kit!
Anything I can do to bring it down short of draining some and re-filling? Or should I just let the sun burn it off?