I recently got a huge storm and decided to shock my pool. Not sure if i held at shock level long enough, because now, a few weeks later, these are my test results:
FC 1.0 (i add bleach at night and it was 105 today, thus the low #. usually keep between 3-7)
CC 1.0 (isn't usually this high. usually 0)
I am planning on lowering the PH tp 7.4-7.6 tonight no matter what.
I have yellowing stains in the hot tub that scrape right up that I believe are rust, from asking here and getting tips on how to find out if it is rust or not.
Should i let the FC go to zero, do the AA treatment, then shock afterward? Or shock 1st, wait awhile, then lower it to 0 to due the AA treatment.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. The water looks great, and no visible signs of problems, just that CC level that popped up.