Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anybody use there Iphone to control the intelliflo

1. Back To Top    #1

Anybody use there Iphone to control the intelliflo

I have an intelliflo with easy touch panel. There is an app for the iphone but I have'nt tried it yet. Anybody use the iPhone for control?
    17,000 gal in ground with spa, wet edge surface, Paramount PCC 2000 in-floor cleaner,Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 520 Cartridge filter, 3 hp Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS pump , waterfall with 1 1/2 hp booster, Del ozone Eclipse1 ozonator, puck feeder. Borates added 8/2/2010

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Anybody use there Iphone to control the intelliflo

I think the ap is for the Intelltouch system, not easy Touch. I have the Easy Touch and wireless remote -- and still trying to figure out how to program this thing. I did make a schedule to change pump setting at night VS day. The wireless remote is good as you can not only change your pump settings if you want, but you basically can control the whole system.

If you have any tips on the Easy Touch please pass them over. It;s a good system, but the manual SUCKS and the programming is kinda criptic.

Features, Circuits are confusing to me etc...

B
    25k 20x40 Gunite w/ integrated Spa & Caribbean Blue Plaster, Curved Bluestone Coping, Deck Jets
    Pentair Easy Touch/Wireless, Sta-Rite Intellipro SRVS Pump, Intellibrite Lights, & Pentair IC40 Cell, Sta-Rite 450sf Cartridge filter
    Heated from Central Boiler - Outdoor Wood Furnace & Triangle Tube Max Heat Exchanger
    ColorQ Pro
    TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3

To use the Pentair ScreenLogic Mobile app you have to have an IntelliTouch system with a ScreenLogic interface box. It won't work with an Easy Touch.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Actually I do have the intellitouch system not the easy touch
    17,000 gal in ground with spa, wet edge surface, Paramount PCC 2000 in-floor cleaner,Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 520 Cartridge filter, 3 hp Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS pump , waterfall with 1 1/2 hp booster, Del ozone Eclipse1 ozonator, puck feeder. Borates added 8/2/2010