Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: The yard: A work in progress

1. Back To Top    #1
    NE Ohio

The yard: A work in progress

I enjoy learning from the many friendly and helpful folks on this website and I really love to see the pics of how everyone is doing on their pool and backyard projects. As I am constantly working on improving the look of or changing our backyard, I thought a few pics would be appropriate to share. My DH is deployed in Germany right now, so he is ok with whatever it is that I want to do as long as he doesn't have to do it when he gets home!

I started out with 4.5 tons of stones and moved it to 3 different areas around the pool. I also had a pallet of landscape border stones that totaled 315 pcs. Thank goodness I have a muscular nephew and son to shovel and move all of that stone.

My son got a little over zealous with the Roundup here.

Please notice the classy sock-on-a-string hanging on the hook. It is the one I use to add my CYA.
    I have about 70+ red stones left over. I am thinking of going around the garden and shed. More pics on that if it comes to reality.
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: The yard: A work in progress

Very nice!
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden