Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AGP not level...

1. Back To Top    #1

AGP not level...

We just set up our Intex 18x48 metal frame pool. We placed it in an area of our yard, that we didn't realized was a bit sloped until we filled the pool, now one side of the pool is a foot deeper that the other. I am worried this can put too much pressure on the walls of the pool and it might burst, my husband thinks it will be ok. What do you think? Should we drain it and move it or leave it?
    Thank you!!!

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: AGP not level...

A couple inches----no. A foot--------------YEAH!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

SW Wisconsin

umm....a foot is unacceptable. more than an inch is unacceptable for a pool...You need a LEVEL spot. Drain it and find a level spot..or your pool wont last long'
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

4. Back To Top    #4
    Orlando, FL

It will be prone to collapse. I'd level it.
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]