Liquidator passes vacation test with flying colors!!!

poolgirl22

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2010
Stephens City, VA
A week ago yesterday I filled the LQ up to the max level with 6%. Kept it where it had been flow wise for the last week, holding around 6-7ppm FC and 0 CCs. Set the timers and left Sunday morning. Arrived at Mobile Alabama Sunday evening and walked right on past the outdoor pool where it seemed the body-less kids were enjoying themselves...as in, I couldn't see much of them from the chest down... :shock: On the plus side..it didn't smell.

HEY BAMA!!! We ate at Hopjacks on Dauphin St. DELICIOUS pizza and half price drafts! :goodjob:

Proceeded to have a fantastic vacation on the Carnival Elation with my new best friends by the pool bar (they even wear name tags and matching outfits..HOW CUTE!!) where I didn't have to serve myself a drink for 5 strait days..they were so polite and friendly. They did keep making me give them my autograph though...must have confused me for a celebrity. :scratch: The spas looked good early in the day but after an hour or so it was just kid stew. The pool was fine. It didn't get cloudy till late in the day and then only on the water slide side..it wasn't smelly or anything and it was always clean the next morning so I dipped in a bit to keep cool.

Anyway, we arrived home late last night and I could see the main drain but it looked like very little chlorine in the LQ. I added two jugs and let 'er run all night just in case it had dropped.

Tested just a few minutes ago...I use CYA of 40-45.
FC 6
CCs 0
ph 7.5
Sparkling clear!

Officially 8 days and I came home to a swimmable pool!!! :party: :party: :party:

PG,

Every time I read one of your posts I think, "That girl is da' bomb!!"

You have grasped the concepts of BBB and managed your pool like you've been here for 10 years! Nice work! :party: :party:

Thanks! It's good to be home.

Even my spa is in pretty good shape. No FC left and 0 CCs and also clear as a mountain spring. I brought it up to shock a couple times and will double check it tomorrow again.

Guests arriving on Thursday. Such a relief that all is well with the pool and I can rest a bit and just do the house stuff. It will be very important to build on the Caribbean tan as well. :wave: Have a fabulous week!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.