Pool Decal ?

Jul 28, 2010
We have re-opened a fiberglass pool that had to be patched...Does anyone know of a good place online to order the pool decals...I would love to have the coral reef, but the ones I have seen are so expensive
Thanks for any help

It confuses people when you ask the same question in multiple places so I hope you don't mind, I deleted your other post and will leave this one here.

Amazon or Ebay is probably going to be your best bet for finding them. They're not cheap anywhere I've looked though.

Thanks...I will check both...might have to wait until next summer for those :)

Can I ask what brand of cholrine works best for fiberglass pools...When we had the pool open 16 years ago...we used Sun products...
Do I use tablets or granular?
Thanks so much for your help...this is a very helpful site

The best type of chlorine for every type of pool is liquid chlorine aka bleach. It raises your FC and doesn't add anything you don't want. It matters very little what the brand is as long as it's 6% or greater. You can even buy it at a lot pool stores. Sometimes they call it liquid shock but it's the same thing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.