Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone have AGP buried inground??

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone have AGP buried inground??

Anyone have an above ground pool buried in the ground? My husband and I are in the beginning stages of discussing a pool in the next few years and are very interested in the buried pool for cost savings mostly. My concerns, living in Chicago, how do you change the liner? I don't like the look of the edge visible. I have only read about the Doughboy pools being buried and those are what our local pool dealer offers. Any pictures/thoughts/advice ANYTHING regarding this type of pool would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, this is my 1st post here!
    25K Vinyl In ground, 1 1/2 hp Hayward Super pump, Hayward Pro Series 300 lb s224T Sand filter, Hayward H150 Gas heater. Aqua bot Turbo Cleaner FC 2-3, Cya 10, PH 7.4, TA 60, CH 30

2. Back To Top    #2

Bixby oklahoma

Re: Anyone have AGP buried inground??

there are lots of buried AGP's posted here. You can find some in the under construction board
    30k gallon inground, plaster, Sand filter, 2 hp hayward single speed.

3. Back To Top    #3
    East Texas

Re: Anyone have AGP buried inground??

Mine is buried 2 feet deep which is the most it's warranty would cover. Pm me your email and I'll send you a pic or two.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!