I switched to BBB about a month ago. I've gone through two shocks (about two weeks apart) that lasted a good four days each. Currently my overnight chlorine loss is <1.0ppm and CC<.5. My CYA is around 60.
My daily chlorine consumption is running a pretty steady 8ppm per day. I can't figure out why it is so high. The water is getting a very salty taste and I'm concerned about corrosion of my pool equipment.
I live in Indiana and my pool gets about 12 hours of sunlight. I need some help on what to do. The amount of bleach I am pouring in at night is getting ridiculous.