Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool completed outside of Austin

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool completed outside of Austin

After drooling over everyone's pool on this forum for the past few months, the pool and decking portion of our backyard oasis is complete, so I thought I'd share. Phase 2 which will consist of an expanded kitchen/bar area and a fireplace/sitting area will start next week (slabs are already poured).
    Thank you to everyone on this awesome forum - I started with BBB right out of the gate and things seem to be going well. Feeling confident and have an extra dollar in my pocket thanks to BBB.

Midnight Blue Pebble-Tec; still seems to be turning a deeper blue each day I brush (water went in on Sunday).

View from the balcony:

The spa waterfall:

The swim up bar:
    =====================================
    17K gallon IG freeform Pebble-Tec pool w/ raised spa/waterfall, Hayward 6020 DE filter, Tristar 1 HP circulation pump, Tristar 2.5 HP spa pump, Silencer 2hp blower, Aquarite SWG, Polaris 280 w/ booster pump, Hayward Universal H-Series 400K LPG heater, Ultrapure Ozonator 25, Aqualogic PS-8

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool completed outside of Austin

Very nice pool and welcome! Are you in Horseshoe Bay? I have a friend that is getting ready to build a pool there and is using Cody Pools and was wondering if Cody built your pool also.
    18X38 Grecian 26000 gallon In Ground Vinyl. Goldline AuqaRite SWG with a 1.5 HP Pentair Pump. Triton 2 Sand Filter Two main drains with 4 main returns with 2 more returns on the swimout and two skimmers. Polaris 380

3. Back To Top    #3

I am in a small town west of Austin called Dripping Springs. Cody Pools was one of the 3 companies that submitted bids. The designer was really nice and listened to what we wanted. Other requirements (financials, references) were in order and I'd have no issue using them.
    17K gallon IG freeform Pebble-Tec pool w/ raised spa/waterfall, Hayward 6020 DE filter, Tristar 1 HP circulation pump, Tristar 2.5 HP spa pump, Silencer 2hp blower, Aquarite SWG, Polaris 280 w/ booster pump, Hayward Universal H-Series 400K LPG heater, Ultrapure Ozonator 25, Aqualogic PS-8

4. Back To Top    #4

Looks to me like you spent that 'extra' dollar on the pool already! Nice.................
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

That's a pretty sweet set-up you've got there. Can't wait to see the fireplace & kitchen area.
    20,000G Freeform I.G., Pebble Finish, Rock Waterfall, (2) 2.0HP Jandy Pumps - one filtration & one waterfall, Jandy 60 sq. ft. DE filter, In-floor Cleaning, LXI 4000 Gas Heater, Jandy Aqualink controller, LED lighting

6. Back To Top    #6

Same here Keep on posting pics of your outdoor kitchen
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

7. Back To Top    #7

Sweeet! I'm in Leander, not too far away, welcome to the forum..
    24,000 gal SWG pool
    Bunch of stuff
    Aqua Blue Pebblesheen
    2 Colorlogic LED lights
    Huge Hayward D.E. filter
    more stuff

8. Back To Top    #8

Beautiful pool!

9. Back To Top    #9

Gorgeous!! Great use of colors and materials. Love your mosaic tile! Congrats on the pool.
    7,000 gal. IG gunite, SWG, PebbleSheen interior finish-Aqua Blue, 8' vanishing edge raised 16-jet overspill spa, 2 12" waterfalls, tan shelf with bubbler.
    Pentair equipment: Easy Touch 8, Intellichlor IC-40, Intelliflo VF 3050, 2.5 hp Whisperflo spa pump, 1 hp Whisperflo water feature pump, Quad 100 DE filter, Master Temp 400 heater, Legend Platinum Cleaner (3/4 hp pump). Autofill, TF-100 Test Kit w/salt and borate strips.

Pisces Pool Build

10. Back To Top    #10

Re: Pool completed outside of Austin - outdoor living framed

Hello everyone,

Well we've got the outdoor living area framed up. The rock work on the fireplace is underway. We still have a number of items to complete (roofing, electrical, expanded bar area, stone floors). Thinking we're about 2-3 weeks away from completion.

11. Back To Top    #11

Impressive. Love the stonework. You are going to have an awesome entertainment area for friends and family. Not sure I'd ever leave the backyard!
    30' x 15' kidney shaped, 3.5-5.5 ft deep, wet-mix shotcrete inground, AutoPilot Digital SWG - RC35/22 cell, 36" main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns, Dyna-Pro 1 HP, Sta-Rite 2 (PLM100) filter, Polaris 360 cleaner, Marbletite (Marquis/Bluestone), Screen enclosure

12. Back To Top    #12

Love that post and beam look.
    (DIY):16K Gal 20X30 rectangular IG Gunite, w/spa, CCP 520 filter,2 Pentair VS pumps, 400KBTU Pentair gas heater, Heat Pump for cooling, **update5.25.2013** added an intellichem with acid pump that will control existing SWG. My Build Thread Here

13. Back To Top    #13

More pis please
    25x25x16 L shaped concrete, 4' to 6', 21,000 gal, PLP4 - Pro Logic System Control & Aqua Logic Salt Chlorine Cell, Hayward TriStar 1 HP, 24" Sand Filter, SunHeater Solar Heating System, ColorLogic Light, Jandy deck jets.