The Bugs are back

Jul 20, 2008
Queen Creek, AZ
For the last few months, my pool has been beautiful as a result of using BBB. A few days a go, I ran out of bleach and had to skip a couple of days. Once I had the bleach in my hands again, I had the FC level at 9. I noticed backswimmers are slowly starting to come in again, maybe 1 or 2 at a time. This is disappointing since I had no issues with these buggers since I've used BBB. As I understand the Borate stays in your pool. Other than the 2 days without bleach, I've never missed a day without using bleach. Is it a seasonal thing or are there other options I should check out. FYI I never shocked the pool since I've started BBB.

As I write this message.

FC 7.5
CC 0
PH 7.6
boate 50
TA 90
CH 260
CYA 70

It's been a few days and they are still coming back. There is usually on 2 but it still doesn't make sense. We are in our monsoon season so maybe that is why we are seeing them again. Maybe use algeaside with cooper that I ready in another thread ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.