New Outdoor Summer Kitchen in the Dolphin Bar and Grill

Hi! I was SO glad to find your posts! You did exactly what I'm looking to do on a section of our new pool enclosure. The problem is that I have searched and searched but can't seem to find any company/installer who knows anything about the SunTuf polycarbonate. In my younger days, I would have attempted some kind of DIY but just can't do that now. Do you have a company name that might give me a lead?

Pool: (1996) custom Roman sport pool, 3.5 – 5.5 ft. deep in center. Gunite shell, Krystal Krete interior, 15,000 gallon, main drain, 4 inlets, 2 hydrojets, skimmer and upspray waterfall from heightened shelf. Hayward Star clear plus Cartridge filter, Pentair Kreepy Crawler cleaner, Screen enclosure 42’ X 50’ domed with two offsets and 3 stepped concrete pads. Spa: (2001) Sundance Optima 90” x 90”, 485 gal. 36 Hydrojets, 12 Fluidix ST Jets, 14 Accu-Pressure Jets, 8 Intelli Jets LX, 2 whirlpool jets.

Moma Flamingo came back home:kim:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI One of my lights in my summer kitchen under the bar went out so I replaced them with led lights. I got them from amazon Bonlux LED G8 Light Bulb 2 Watts Warm White T4 G8 Base Bi-pin Xenon JCD Type LED 120V 20W Halogen Replacement Bulb for Under Counter Kitchen Lighting, Under-cabinet Light, Puck light (pack-5) - - Amazon.com and they are noticeable brighter and are not hot to the touch. I went from 80watts using the old style halogen bulbs to 8watts. These hockey style lights are used in kitchens and other places in your house. :cheers:

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks we love them too and they are quite comfy. Great for wet swimsuits. Sad to say but say but I got them from Craigslist. We have a patio place here in town that sell them but they are quite pricey:cheers:

Impact Enclosures here in Jacksonville, ask for Ryan Hammers Impact Enclosures | Jacksonville, Florida

Hi! I was SO glad to find your posts! You did exactly what I'm looking to do on a section of our new pool enclosure. The problem is that I have searched and searched but can't seem to find any company/installer who knows anything about the SunTuf polycarbonate. In my younger days, I would have attempted some kind of DIY but just can't do that now. Do you have a company name that might give me a lead?

Pool: (1996) custom Roman sport pool, 3.5 – 5.5 ft. deep in center. Gunite shell, Krystal Krete interior, 15,000 gallon, main drain, 4 inlets, 2 hydrojets, skimmer and upspray waterfall from heightened shelf. Hayward Star clear plus Cartridge filter, Pentair Kreepy Crawler cleaner, Screen enclosure 42’ X 50’ domed with two offsets and 3 stepped concrete pads. Spa: (2001) Sundance Optima 90” x 90”, 485 gal. 36 Hydrojets, 12 Fluidix ST Jets, 14 Accu-Pressure Jets, 8 Intelli Jets LX, 2 whirlpool jets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.