Here is my current reading. What is the order in which I should address first CYA or FC or Ph or TA
Things I currently have at home:
1. Chlorine tablets 10 or 15 from last year
2. Few pounds of di-clor from (Lesile Chlor Brite)
3. Baking soda 3 bags (13lbs each)
4. Stablizer HTH brand 4lbs powder
5. Clorex bleach 182 oz big jugs (6 in total)
I have chlorine tablets in skimmer (2 in each skimmer) since last night. Assumming this will help me to increase CYA slowly.
1. My FC is zero, to ensure water is sanitized, should I add di-chlor 3lbs overnight. This can probably help to increase my CYA.
2. Now when should I add stablizer in between all these? What order should I apply these chemicals to balance it properly.