Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Exposed pool line.

1. Back To Top    #1

Exposed pool line.

I was digging out some plants in our landscaping that we don't like and came across a line to the pool. The previous owners had a plant next to the line (thankfully I did not hit it with the shovel!!). It has been covered with dirt, weed barrier and river rock. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on the proper way to cover this line. Should it be covered with concrete? We live in Nebraska so it freezes in the winter. I will try to attach pictures.
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Sherry Pitman
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Coastalish 'down easter'

Re: Exposed pool line.

Hey again

Looks like it's conduit, not a plumbing line , unless you have a slide hidden from the pool pic.

Odds are that it doesn't have any water in it.
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

3. Back To Top    #3

Hello again,
    That's also a picture of the bad liner you helped me with the last time!! You really are a God send for people like me who buy houses with pools thinking "how hard could it be?" HA! Once again you are correct!! I rubbed off some of the dirt (I was afraid to mess with it before) and it says 3/4" SCH 40 Rigid PVC Conduit Max 90C wire.Don't know what I would do without your help!!
    Thanks again!!

4. Back To Top    #4
    New Jersey shore

Hey, liner isnt lookin so bad to me!
    [center:3gj9kdnn]Matt Heck
    Serving Ocean co. NJ
    COMPANY INFO BELOW ... 2995187987[/center:3gj9kdnn]

5. Back To Top    #5

Awesome yard!