NEW WRINKLES IN VINYL LINER ALONG WALL QUESTION

Tbell

Jun 20, 2010
Tennessee
Hi All....We had a really heavy downpour a few days ago and my pool filled past the top of the skimmer inlet. I drained some of the water out but not to the middle of the skimmer. Was planning on using the extra water to vacuum to waste. My two sons and nephew got in the pool and my oldest started jumping up and down causing the water to rock overflowing water out of both sides of the pool. The next day I got in to vacuum and noticed that there are now wrinkles along about 8 ft. of the wall on the skimmer side. Wondering if water got between the wall and the liner or if the wrinkles came from when I drained half of the water a while back due to my high CYA level. Or maybe the liner is just getting old.? We have had the pool for 10 years now and have never replaced the liner. It is a beaded liner and I also noticed that there is a spot that looks like it is coming loose from the top. Any opinions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.