Easytouch programing

coog61

Nov 6, 2009
Richmond, TX
I'm trying to understand :hammer: how the Easytouch (w/ Intelliflow VS pump) can be programed to change pump speed at different times. Here's were I'm at:

Menu --> settings --> intelliflo --> pump #1 --> pump type -->
I then chose the circuit number (2 of 8 for example).
How does this correspond to the schedule --> pool circuit number?
For example, if I set the pool schedule to come on from 1-2p assigning it circuit 2/2, how do I assign it a different pump speed setting?

Hope this is clear enough ...

Thanks

Each circuit gets assigned an associated pump speed. When a circuit is turned on, the pump goes to the associated speed. When more than one circuit is active at the same time I think that it uses the speed of the highest numbered circuit. The you program the circuits corresponding to the speeds you want to come on at the correct times.

I believe you have to setup the circuit names first. Go to Settings, Circuits to set them up. In my Easy Touch, I have circuit names such as, SPA, Pool, Spillway, Cleaner. I'm assuming these curcuits are associated with the buttons on the EasyTouch. Once the Circuits names have been setup, you can go to settings, intelliflo, speeds and set the RPM speed that you want for each circuit name. Once that is done you can go to the settings, schedule section and schedule when you want things to run. In my case, the "Pool" circuit is scheduled to run at 1900 RPM's and runs from 7:00am to 7:00pm. I have another circuit named "Cleaner" that runs at 2,500 RPM's. It is scheduled to come on from noon-2:00pm. During that time the pool circuit and Cleaner circuit are both running, the Intelliflo goes to the higher RPM. At 2:00, it resumes running at the Pool circuit RPM of 1,900. If you have any specific questions, I can look at my setup and try to answer you.

Woodberg said:
I believe you have to setup the circuit names first. Go to Settings, Circuits to set them up. In my Easy Touch, I have circuit names such as, SPA, Pool, Spillway, Cleaner. I'm assuming these curcuits are associated with the buttons on the EasyTouch. Once the Circuits names have been setup, you can go to settings, intelliflo, speeds and set the RPM speed that you want for each circuit name.

Woodberg - Thanks.
I have my circuit names set with the same type schedule as yours. I guess I'm asking about the schedule. When you first set a schedule for "POOL" it shows it as 1/1. Then you can add new schedules which are given the label 2/2, 3/3, etc. How does the new POOL schedule (2/2, 3/3) correspond to pump speeds? Or does it?

Once you have the circuit names created, go to settings, intelliflo, speeds and setup up the different speeds you want. For each speed, you assign it to the circuit that it corresponds to. Once this is done, then when the schedule starts the pump will change to the speed which corresponds to that circuit. Sounds like you're really close.

The other thing I thought was interesting when setting up my system was going to settings, intelliflo, status when the pump was running. It tells you how many watts are being used at that speed. In my case, at 1,900 RPM's I'm using about 400 watts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.