Looked out the window this moring....

hanau

Apr 20, 2008
and saw this on my pool.

IMG00043-20100710-0931.jpg

Maybe it's just the pic, but you also may want to clear some of the mulch around the pump. Hard to tell how close it really is, but you don't want little wood chunks getting sucked into the motor :goodjob:

She was off as soon as i open the door.
Walking away with her tail between here legs.

caught here in the winter walking across the winter cover.
She wont go near it when there isn't a cover on it.

going have to figure out how to keep her off before something happens to her.

dmanb2b said:
Maybe it's just the pic, but you also may want to clear some of the mulch around the pump. Hard to tell how close it really is, but you don't want little wood chunks getting sucked into the motor :goodjob:

I will have to go and check that out.

We where out last night putting up the solar cover reel and need to go and clean up around the areas.

I need to go and buy a longer strap to finish it up today.

I'd be kinda worried about that too. She can swim, no doubt, but I would worry about her getting under the cover and not being able to get out.

Can you see where she gains access to the rail? One thing about those little dogs is that they can jump pretty high.

This is to funny. Our dog (miniature dachshund) did this just last week. She wanted her mommy and daddy, so she took a trip around the world via the pool wall. Bad thing was she got brave all the sudden, and jumped in to get to us. It looked like a burnt hotdog swimming. She had never been in the pool at all. We wondered if she could swim in the past. I guess she wanted to show us she could! I was laughing to much to rescue her, but I think my wife walked on water to get to her! Funny thing was.. some how I got in trouble for letting it happen. :hammer: Go figure! I still secretly think she blames me for the oil leak in the gulf some how! Oh well. :wink: LOL Now every time we get in the pool she thinks its play time. Great pic! Have a great day everyone.

Tim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I think she is jumping either onto the deck where it meets the pool or jumping up on the rail.
It is maybe 2 feet from the ground to the top rail.

But I am pretty sure it is a little of both. jump on the rail to the deck and then walks around the rail.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.