I had a CC level of 1.0 and shocked the pool down to a level of 0.0
2 days later, with the help of rain, FC drifted down to 9.5 and I have a CC of 0.5 already today. No heavy swimming since the shock.
Does this suggest algae, is it the rain, something else .... or is this normal? I don't know how long it would take to get the CC back to 1.0 but I figured I would ask and get a better understanding of what may be going on first. I hear lots here about people never shocking their pool and I want to get on that bus too!
This morning's tests:
ph 7.2 (reducing TA a the moment)
TA 100 (down from 130 thanks to tfp )