Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: THE infinity pool

1. Back To Top    #1

THE infinity pool

Marina Bay Sands Skypark in Singapore:
    20'x34' gunite pool, 7' raised spa, Wet Edge Primera, VS3050 pump, 2x whisperflo pump for water features and in-floor cleaner, CC520 Cartridge filter, Pentair 400k btu heater, Intellichlor IC40, Paramount PV3, Easytouch8

2. Back To Top    #2
    Stephens City, VA

Re: THE infinity pool

Saw this the other day...hubby's friend was there and posted a pic on facebook. Amazing. Kinda made me a little Very cool!
    Backyard pool-less, but used to be.....
    16,100 gallon, 18x38 3.5 ft deep oval AG, Vinyl, Sand, 1hp pump Liquidator TFT100 test kit

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

It reminds me a little of Minas Tirith from the Lord of the Rings. Gotta wonder how many of those big fluffy pillows are going to end up in the street below...
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

4. Back To Top    #4

I hear they are maintaining it with a couple of Liquidators but are having problems with the check valves

I'm afraid of heights, so I'm not sure that would work for me being up that high! Awesome pool though!!

5. Back To Top    #5

wow! wouldnt' want to be in there if the side wall blew out though!!!
    14'x28' vinyl liner inground 3.5-6' deep wedge hopper 15000 gal (used to say 13000- I calculated wrong), 1 hp pump with sand filter, 2 returns, 1 fountain, traditional chlorinated, pool house.

6. Back To Top    #6

Wowzers! I don't like heights either... don't think I could get in it myself but it is a beauty.
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.