Central Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
As my search continues for an SWG system, I have read about many issues with just about every system looked at, from faulty control units to output issues. It seems that a lot of people have issues with inaccurate readings on the Hayward systems and others that I have looked at ... Jandy and Circupool don't seem to be popular with the group and therefore, there is little feedback or reviews on these units.

Does anyone have a unit (model) that has been trouble free, that they can recommend. I am looking for a unit that can handle 35k-40k gallons, since ,y pool is about 26k gallons.

Thxs

I have a Jandy Aquapure system. Mine's been running 5 years with one incident this past year. The cell has performed fine, but I did have to replace an internal circuit board of some sort. Best guess is that I was running the pool with too much salt, which created high amperage in the circuitry ( as explained to me by the pool tech, anyway).

None of the manufacturers make a perfect unit. All of them fail in various ways some fraction of the time. One thing to keep in mind is that there are way way more Hayward and Pentair units installed, because those two brands are the ones most builders use. So even though there are many many reports of problems with each of them, they actually have a lower chance of having problems than most of the other brands.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.