Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: PSA - 10% Liquid Chlorine at Meijer

1. Back To Top    #1

PSA - 10% Liquid Chlorine at Meijer

I am in southeast Michigan, and I don't know if this holds true everywhere, but if you are lucky enough to have a Meijer store near you, you may want to check out their prices on liquid chlorine. I went in the other day, and was surprised to see an aisle display with cases (4 gallons) of 10% liquid chlorine for $9.99.
    36,000 Gallons / 20' x 40' Roman Rectangle / IG, Paint over plaster
    Cristal-Flo Hi-rate Sand Filter, 300 lbs, 63 GPM Flow Rate / Magnetek Centurion 1.5 HP Pump / Raypak Millivolt 250k BTU Gas Heater

2. Back To Top    #2
    Rochester Hills, MI

Re: PSA - 10% Liquid Chlorine at Meijer

This is a pretty regular sale they have at Meijer.

If you're lucky enough to have an Aldi around you, they are selling 6% 96oz. bleach for $1.09 a bottle. I just picked up 24 of them at lunch. At lot of members here seem to be fans of this stuff.
    24' AGP, 13,500 gallons, Hayward 100 lb Sand Filter, 1hp Pentair Optiflo Pump

3. Back To Top    #3
    NW Ohio

Re: PSA - 10% Liquid Chlorine at Meijer

Keep your eyes open in the next month or so. I know the stores around here usually put them on sale for less than $8 to clear inventory in August or September. I don't know about there but the ones in the Toledo area have several pallets and will have to be getting rid of it.

I swear I just said this last night...
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter.
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits