New AGP..can you have it filled?

Ka123

Jul 8, 2010
I live outside of Jacksonville Fl I just bought a 27ft AGP from Rec Warhouse and was wondering if I can have someone come out to fill it. The reason is becuase i have a well and do not want to burn up my pump or drain it

Ka123 said:
I live outside of Jacksonville Fl I just bought a 27ft AGP from Rec Warhouse and was wondering if I can have someone come out to fill it. The reason is becuase i have a well and do not want to burn up my pump or drain it

Don't see why not. Call any water company and inquire about it. :cheers: Howie

There are companies in my area that cater to this very type of service. One such company is called Aqua Duck - but I think they're local in PA. I have also heard that some fire companies will provide this service as well, but you'd have to inquire at your local fire department.

One thing to consider though is the price. Filling my 22,500 inground pool for the first time, I could have paid around $800 to have a tanker bring in my water, or around $78 to the water company to fill it from my garden hose. I realize your situation is different due to a well. I suggest you look around for water delivery services.

Welcome to TFP.

I'd highly suggest having the water trucked in. Also whatever company you use should be able to provide you with an assay of the water they're bringing you. I recommend that you have your well tested for metals if you haven't had that done because you'll be using that for your refills.

You should also sepnd time reading Pool School and go ahead and order a TF-100 test kit so you'll have it to start with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.