Hi guys I'm a long time lurker yet first time poster! I would have never been able to transform a swamp into a sparkling pool without the info I found on this site! However I'm currently stumped. The pool has been perfect other than one slipup which was my fault (the weather certainly didnt help!!) about a month ago. But the last few days it has lost that sparkle. I haven't done an overnight test but my normal CL consumption has not changed and I test everyday. My PH seems a little high though. Would that have anything to do with it? Here is a full set of numbers from yesterday as I haven't tested yet today.
FC 8 (added enough to raise back to 12)