Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need fountain for Intex pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Need fountain for Intex pool

I need to try and cool pool down, I want a fountain but not sure wich will fit. Does anyone have one.
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Iowa

Re: Need fountain for Intex pool

Not sure what kind of fountain you want??? But, the Intex Store has a adapter thing you can put on your outlet that sprays upward. I saw it while searching on their site last year.
    5,000 Gallon 16'x 48" Intex Ultra Frame, Waterway 1hp sand filter, Intex SWG, AquaCritter, TF100
    Climate/Location: SW Iowa

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi, don't know if this will help in the meantime, but I have actually taken a garden hose with a sprinkler attachment and aimed it at my pool (18X48 intex), and let the cooler water spray into my pool and water the flowers surrounding my pool at the same time. This will help cool it off and aerate the pool. My pool came with a pool sprayer, but when I put on my new hoses and fittings (outlet side) the sprayer would no longer fit. So I came up with this. Hope this helps!
    18x52 Ultra Frame with 1600 gph sand filter and intex skimmer

4. Back To Top    #4

Built my own 'pool chiller' tower to cooler my intex pool down (Phx, AZ), can lower the pool 20 degrees overnight!! They sell a commercial version at Leslies (glacier pool chiller) costs thousands

Check out my brother design here ... ol-cooler/