I am testing chlorine at least once, usually twice a day right now. There is this scary warning on the chlorine test drops so I've been very careful-but where do you dump the water that you put the drops in? I know it's a tiny amount but still. We have pet rabbits and we pick grass for them every day from various areas of the yard and I don't want them to eat any with this stuff on it. We also have a cat and dog that for some reason think it's fun to eat grass. Where do you dump the test water? Is it that big of a danger or is it just prop 65 stuff?