joining together steel walls on above ground pool

Most online retailers have a PDF intruction manual on their site for the pools they sell. I purchased mine from Nationalpoolwholesalers.com and if I click on my specific model, I can get the manual via PDF or watch the install video. This may help you out as most models walls are set up using the same concept.

good luck...

I'm not so sure Hayward actually makes pools. I think they have everything except the pool. 'Course they've been around for 40 some years, so maybe they did have pools at one time...

Is there anyway you can get some pictures of the seam? That might help a little more.

Try this link: http://pdf.instantfileserver.com/pdf/Sl ... Manual.pdf
Your line of thinking is correct in sandwiching the wall in between the closure bars. The wall closure procedure begins on page 17. Some of this may not pertain to your specific model, but it will give you an idea of what your next step is and don't forget that your bolt heads face the interior of the pool. You dont want to install that many bolts and realize that your bolt ends will poke holes in your liner. Also, Duct tape your bolt heads after you have them in. This will prevent any rubbing against the liner.

Good luck.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.