SWG saying "91" low salt

imcj

May 18, 2010
It's odd since it was too high so I had to drain 43% (we're on meters here so I wasn't thrilled with refilling). Testing strips showed 3380, and the pump says it should be 3000 so that should've been fine. I started adding salt, but I am still getting the reading. I am concerned about getting too much salt in again. I am in a pinch since I am leaving today for 3 days. I reread the manual and checked the plug and now I am immersing the cells into vinegar as maintenance says. I'm not sure what to do if this doesn't work. I'd hate to come back to a gross pool. I have about thirty minutes (it's 7:30 am here) before checking to be sure any discoloration is off of the cells and two hours before I am supposed to leave. I guess problems don't always come at the best times. What do I do?

I refilled on 7/2. It started showing the error on the night of 7/4. I added a little salt, very little, and turned it back on and it was fine. Last night it kept showing and I added over half of a bag. Maybe I'm adding too slowly, but I'm afraid of going way over again. I tested with strips this morning and it read 4020.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.