Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Many Thanks .....

1. Back To Top    #1

Many Thanks .....

To all for all your invaluable help, my BBQ yesterday was a big success and the crystal clear pool was a big part of it !!!

I will be following the "BBB method" from now on, I just ordered the borax on-line and will be purchasing the TFT Testkits as soon as I get a chance.

Once again thanks, I didn't think the pool would make it but my guess where amazed at the clarity of the water especially the once who saw it in it's swamp phase.

In ground pool
    Vinyl Liner
    18 X 36 Pool size
    30,000 Gallons
    Hayward Filter DE2420 - 24 sq ft (I think)
    Hayward pump - Not sure of the model number
    Suffolk, long Island

2. Back To Top    #2
    Northwest Indiana

Re: Many Thanks .....

Don't ya just love it when people compliment you about your crystal clear pool water. I find people are always impressed with how little time and money I spend on my pool. THey always say things like I would love to have a pool but I don't have the time to spend on it. Or isn't upkeep and maintenance too time consuming. I think I have probably sold several people on the idea of getting a pool when I tell them I don't spend more than $100 bucks over the course of a season. BBB is the best.
    Aqua Leader 24ft Round AG Wil-Bar Influence w/54 inch walls 13,500 gallons
    Swimline J-Blue Opal Liner, 1 4X20 Fafco Solar Bear Solar Heater
    Hayward 2 HP Swim Pro Voyager Pump Micro 150 with 4 way timer
    Swim Pro Voyager Filtration System with Hayward ABS Pearl wide mouth skimmer