I had to drain off 2/3s of my water yesterday to lower calcium hardness; OK, that's accomplished and now I'm a new convert embarking on BBB. I think I just hit my first stumbling block.... Mrs Dogface (yes, she wears the pants in this family!) has sensitive skin... why we went with salt water to begin. Now, she's looking at 2 - 96oz jugs of Clorox and saying "I'm not swimming in Clorox and my grandchildren are not going to swallow Clorox laced water." I'm not smart enough to explain to her why adding 116oz of bleach is not going to hurt her or the grandkids... We have used "shock" products and pucks in the past to boost the Chlorine Generator, but, she swears Clorox is going to make her break out like a newborn's diaper rash. I can't afford to go there! Somebody help!