Hi I am new to owning a pool so all help is greatly appreciated. I have an Intex pool 10'x20'x52" Filled it added Chlorine (Bleach)and the water was Crystal clear then I read the pool school instructions and I went out and bought pool shock 3lbs of it to be exact. Added 12oz of it a night for 4 nights like it said now my water is no longer clear it is cloudy or milky looking and the chlorine still drops to almost 0 during the day. I only have a basic $5 test kit I am waiting for the tft one to be delivered so i can not give any levels yet except I know the PH is to high. What can I do in the mean time to clear it up?