Waterway 16" sand system hook-up?

Jul 1, 2010
Just purchased a 15' above ground pool. All has been well with the installation of the pool. Now the hard part is the Waterway 16" TWM sand filtration system hook up to the pool. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of this system hooked up to their pool? The directions are very tough to understand on which hose goes where. This has been a tough process for me. :cry: Any help will be greatly appreciated by me and my 8 year old daughter who is waiting for this pool to be complete. Thank you.

I have the 19" version of the Waterway sand filter. I am away for a week so I cannot post pictures. If you have questions I will be happy to try to answer them. The answers you have already received are just like my setup. If you still need pictures in about a week you can PM me and I will be glad to take some and send them to you. For what it's worth I have been very happy with my Waterway pump and filter.

Thank you for the reply. I now have it hooked up the proper way. Now it leaks at both seals connected to the pool. I used plumbers tape and the thread area still leaks. The gasket area where the filter is now leaks. This system is a nightmare. I don't know what to do now. I can't tighten the screws nor the plastic threads anymore because they are all the way tight. Any advice? :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.