JSPSI Articles

ktdave

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Katy, TX
I may be biting off more than I can chew here, but does anyone know where I might find the full articles from the Journal of Swimming Pool and Spa Industry. I have found the abstracts to most of the articles HERE and found them very interesting, although most were on the cusp of being over my head. Just wanted to see if there was one website that might have the full articles archived.

Thanks!

ktdave said:
I may be biting off more than I can chew here, but does anyone know where I might find the full articles from the Journal of Swimming Pool and Spa Industry. I have found the abstracts to most of the articles HERE and found them very interesting, although most were on the cusp of being over my head. Just wanted to see if there was one website that might have the full articles archived.

Thanks!
Nope, you might be able to get them from a library that carries the journal (few do) or order the full article from JSPSI. They are pricey, but very interesting.

Thanks!

www.poolhelp.com/jspsi

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.