Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Shadowmare

1. Back To Top    #1
    Frankfort, IL

Hello all,

Looking forward to joining the community.

I have been a pool owner for six years now and have lurked here for quite some time. My experience as a pool owner has been good. I consider myself lucky though as I am the person who just dumps chlorine every couple days into the pool and really hasn't had any issues.

Pool has always been clean and clear. If it became cloudy well I would just dump more chlorine in and run the filter longer. I know call me a noob Recently started having some issues with my numbers jumping around and didn't know why. I was a faithful user of the Aqua Check strips, then, moved to the Aqua Check digital device (being returned today, what a piece of ****), ordered the TF100 test kit yesterday.

Finally decided I need to learn what I am actually adding and why. Once I test my water and get some accurate tests I am sure I will have questions on what to do. I really don't know what to expect at this point.

I am sure we will talk soon, until then, cheers.

12' x 24' 8600 gallon AG
    Cartridge Filter
    1 H.P. Pump - Flow rate 100 GPM

2. Back To Top    #2
    SWSuburban Chicago, IL

Re: Shadowmare

Cheers (neighbor...)
    Welcome to TFP!
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner

3. Back To Top    #3

Flower Mound, TX

Re: Shadowmare

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT