Soapy suds in tub yikes!

Apr 30, 2010
I was recently giving my tub a quick cleaning at the waterline with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, which I have found in the past works for this very nicely ( and for many other things too). However I had inadvertently used a "Bathroom" variety which must have some kind of detergent within it. I noticed excessive foaming, almost right away afterward. Is there anyhting that can be done to get rid of the soapy mess? Will it clear with time, or is a drain and fill in my near future?
Larry

I don't know if adding enzymes (Scumbuster or the like) will oxidize the stuff so it can be filtered out over time or not but I use it on a two-week interval along with a scumball to prevent waterline formation from ever happening.
Barry

I was back up there today, the water is clear, the suds minimal. It does form foam with air on, but it settles quickly. However, the water tastes soapy. ( I figure my kids will all have it in their mouths so I better try it). I just need to find a time now for a drain and fill. Just when I was getting everything all dialed in nicely...
Larry

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.