Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: has anyone bought a pool liner online?

1. Back To Top    #1

has anyone bought a pool liner online?

Im going to buy a new Liner (j-hook AG) this fall. i was looking online and there are some good deals online. i was wanting to know if these deals were to good to be true or if it was Ligit. The one that caught my eye was a Liner that had fish and coral all over the sides it looked pretty awesome. ive always had light colored liners so this time i want to go dark! im going to check out their warranties and see what they have to say about fading. im just seeing if anyone had tips......(im replacing this one b/c there a 3-4" diameter hole on the very bottom. im loosing a 1/2-1" of watrer everyday with the patch on)
    24' X 52" round above ground pool---13,500 gallons---Hayward power flow matrix 1.5 hp pump---Hayward 21 in. variflow XL sandfilter---Louisville, Ky

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: has anyone bought a pool liner online?

Which online store are you considering?
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

well i dont really have one picked out. i saw these sight in this website so i guess i will start here. i just dont want to get a liner that ends up being low quality.

http://www.doheny.com/
    http://www.intheswim.com/
    24' X 52" round above ground pool---13,500 gallons---Hayward power flow matrix 1.5 hp pump---Hayward 21 in. variflow XL sandfilter---Louisville, Ky

4. Back To Top    #4

a lot of the websites dont advertise j-hook liners. this website had the liner i was looking for for $400 but if your willing to wait 8-14 days (i am) then you could get it for $282. here is the link. if you could anyone could check it out and tell me what you think that would be great!!!!!

http://www.swimmingpoolsetc.com/abovegr ... nibead.htm

5. Back To Top    #5

I ordered one last year from Pool Supply world.. It was a J-hook -- Perma 25 .. Which is a 25 year prorated liner.. I think it was actually drop shipped from the Swimline Whse -- It only took like 4 days to get here.. here is the link to the one I got :http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/pool-...r-LI2452IMU25/
    24' x52" Sharkline Venture (May 2016) ABG (13,500)
    Hayward S180T15932S --Sand filter/ Flo-Matrix pump pack
    Aquatrol-RJ SWG-- Nitelighter NLMC
    Dolphin E10
    Duraspa G2- Premium hot tub --Rotomold style

6. Back To Top    #6

great website. i will most likely go with the swimline brand b/c youve used their services and all went well. thanks a lot. by the way that was a great looking liner!!

7. Back To Top    #7

We had our replacement liner ordered from PCPools.com and had very good service and fast delivery. We have ordered many items there.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!