Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Happy Birthday Cary and Matts!

1. Back To Top    #1

Happy Birthday Cary and Matts!

I think the title says it all

Cary, I hope you're out 'thinning the herds'

Matts - don't get drunk and dive in the pool (unless you've got it filled)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Happy Birthday Cary and Matts!

hahaha Ted and thanks for your concern.
    I'm so determined to get that baby filled now so I won't waste time with trivial things like alcohol Not really true I was drunk yesterday so I entered my birthday with a slight hangover. I never drink on a hangover it's a rule I have set for myslef, so this birthday passed slow and easy, just my family and a few friends that showed up together with parents and now I've got wishes from both you and FPM I have actually worked with the pool most of the day. Not much to celebrate getting older anymore.

Ride on Ted
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Happy Birthday Cary and Matts!

Matts, I'm only a year ahead of you

"I'm growing older, but not up" is a quote from Jimmy Buffett and suits me fine

If working on your pool (without alcohol ) is the way you want to spend it, more power to you, my friend - I wouldn't even consider that!

Enjoy your family and friends on your natal day!!!!!
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)