I live in New England, just went through hot and humid weather.
I have ph reading of 8.2, (purple color) which I believe indicates "add acid." Just yesterday I added ph increase, and chlorine tabs. Can I just wait and let the ph decrease on its own?
Also, two days ago I shocked my 15 x 24 x 4 pool as well.
What is the effect of the chlorine float being sucked into the opening for the the water intake> How do I prevent this?
Looking for a solution to pool itch associated with bacteria.
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.