Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finally got to use THE POOL TODAY!

1. Back To Top    #1

Finally got to use THE POOL TODAY!

Here are a couple of pictures taken this morning. These are my 2 sons and my oldest son's girlfriend. Hubby got in too later on but I was grilling the burgers. I think I will take a night swim after I put my torches back up! Thanks again for all the help! I have my little oasis back and I am sooooo happy! [attachment=2:14vlbr08]day12swimday.jpg[/attachment:14vlbr08]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    30' Round Vinyl AG, 21,200 K GAL. with Main drain, Hayward 1.5 HP Pump, Sand filter, BBB Method & TF~100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Finally got to use THE POOL TODAY!

Congrats! Looks great!
    Pool: (2003) IG Plaster 14,209 gallon (Water Surface 421 sq. ft.) ~ Spa: 18" raised kidney
    Triple spillway (Waterfall) ~ With 6' slide ~ Hayward's Goldline Controls Aqua Rite Digital Electronic Chlorine Generator (Salt System) ~ 40K Salt Cell ~
    ~ AquaLink RS -4 ~ Purex Whisper Flow 2 HP~ Aquatech 60 sq. ft. DE Filter Normal Pressure 22 # ~ MiniMax NT (Propane) Heater 400,000 BTU ~ Jandy Valve Actuator ~Letro Legend Cleaner ~ K-2006 & K-1766 Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3

Happy for you all.

I'll bet those burgers tasted really, really good after an afternoon in the pool.

gg=alice
    1981, 25K, IG, Blue Plaster 1996, somewhat oval, widens a bit at shallow end, 1.5" pipes, 2" at Pad, 1 separate main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns + dedicated cleaner return, 10 ft deep end with very fast decline from shallow, Pentair Quad 80 DE, Pentair Intelliflo VF, 3/4 HP Booster Pump (equipment pad about 8 ft below top of pool), Challanger 3/4 Trash/Emergency Pump 120v, Polaris 280 (pressure), iRobot Verro cleaner (robotic), Aquabot Turbo (robotic), Jacuzzi Tracker 4X (vacuum) Pool Blaster (Buster), Two (2) PoolSkims, Solar Breeze (solar powered top skimmer) (beta to ver. 2, release date 2010), ColorSplash LED replacement bulb. Aries 550 gal separate spa, 2002 (our 3rd and BEST spa) , BBB-Bromine

4. Back To Top    #4

The burgers and dogs were delicious!
    30' Round Vinyl AG, 21,200 K GAL. with Main drain, Hayward 1.5 HP Pump, Sand filter, BBB Method & TF~100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Good job Tbell. Water looks great and I know it's warm as I see you're in Tn. also.
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

6. Back To Top    #6

Next time, get that lazy man to cook the burgers for you!
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks Lynn, Yes it is hot in TN. isn't it??? Hey Melt In The Sun, I did the grilling for him because he worked 12 hours yesterday in the heat on his day off so we can make some money back for what we have spent so far on the pool this week. LOL! He works in temps of 120+ degrees melting metal. So I thought I would be nice...I'm going to go bake him a cake now. LOL! He is THE man!

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Tbell
    Hey Melt In The Sun, I did the grilling for him because he worked 12 hours yesterday in the heat on his day off so we can make some money back for what we have spent so far on the pool this week. LOL! He works in temps of 120+ degrees melting metal. So I thought I would be nice...I'm going to go bake him a cake now. LOL! He is THE man!
    Yikes! All I get to do lately is slave over a hot computer...
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

9. Back To Top    #9

I honestly don't see how he stands those temperatures. That is one of the main reasons I have worked so hard to transform my pond back into a pool. He says it really feels good to take a swim after working in that heat!

10. Back To Top    #10

Loks like "THEY" had a blast. That's what it's all about. I love pics like these.
    18x33 Delair Sunsation GS AGP Oval 4 shallow-6 deep mostly buried

11. Back To Top    #11

yay for you guys!!!! I am green with envy. The army of teenagers here have been in a number of times but I wanted to wait until the water was over 80 degrees (today) but I get home and another thunderstorm hits!!!

Enjoy that pool, it's just beautiful!!!
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

12. Back To Top    #12

Thanks! I guess my night time swim is out of the question it is storming here now too. But at least it cooled the temps. Down outside. It has been so hot here.