TCell reads very low salt count???

Jun 24, 2010
I kept getting a low salt reading on my swg, i added so much salt that it had to be partially drained. test strip reads 3600 and swg reads 1500 with board indicaters light( check salt, check /cell) I have cleaned the cell in acid and see no signs of buildup. I have replaced the flow switch because that was the first indicater needed. This is an quarite system. Please give me some needed input of what i should do? Must I buy a new cell, this one is four years old. :grrrr:

Welcome to TFP!!

I happen to have an older, but still working cell that I'll happily send you to check to see if you need a new cell. (of course I'd want it back after your done :) ) This is the reason I kept the cell, to enable members here to use it as a tester :cool:

If you'd like to use my cell, PM me your address (I ask no $ but, please send it back when you're done :goodjob: )

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.