Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks To TFP I went from a POND to Crystal Clear

1. Back To Top    #1

Thanks To TFP I went from a POND to Crystal Clear

The bottom picture is what our pool looked like just 11 days ago and the top picture is what it looks like now. Thank You for all your help ! I would have covered it back up if it weren't for the help you have given me! I appreciate it more than words could say! If you look closely at the bottom picture you can actually see our little tadpole family swimming around in there. LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    30' Round Vinyl AG, 21,200 K GAL. with Main drain, Hayward 1.5 HP Pump, Sand filter, BBB Method & TF~100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Thanks To TFP I went from a POND to Crystal Clear

Well done!

I remember the cesspool days of my Intex -- yuck. Hoping we do it right from now on (that means covering the pool for the winter this time, LOL).

Greg
    27' x 52" Round Lomart Sandstone AGP
    ~ 18,000 Gallons
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter 300lb
    Hayward 1HP Matrix 2 Speed pump
    2" Plumbing - 50 Foot run buried 18" Deep - Widemouth skimmer and 1 return with eyeball
    Compupool CPSC24

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Thanks To TFP I went from a POND to Crystal Clear

Thanks...and by the way...I always cover my pool in the Winter time. LOL! We opened a lot later than usual this season and I think I had the CYA issue when I closed last year. I'm glad it's not green anymore. We are closer to the enjoyment part of the pool now.
    30' Round Vinyl AG, 21,200 K GAL. with Main drain, Hayward 1.5 HP Pump, Sand filter, BBB Method & TF~100 Test Kit